2.11. - 3.11.2017
Time: 08:00 - 16:00
Location: Tampere region
Do you have a great project but not yet a vision of how to describe the impact of your research idea? Or do you have a possible business idea but not yet a mapping of the business potential? Impact Camp is made for you!
The aim of the Camp is to
- enhance early idea testing and development with the focus on the impact on the society and/or the customer need
- define the big picture of the idea and its impact by applying the Impact Canvas tool
The Impact Camp is targeted to:
- the researcher team with a project idea and
- the early phase business idea team.
How and when?
- The introduction part on Thursday 26.10., 1-2 pm, and the independent work
- You/your team will work independently with a given pre-assignment task
- The two-day camp on Thursday 2.11. – Friday 3.11.
- A two-day camp held in the countryside of Pirkanmaa region, starting on Thu morning 9am, ending on Friday afternoon 3pm (overnight)
- The presentation session with the panel on Thursday 9.11., 9am-1pm
- Presentation to the panel in Tampere (at TUT) with industry as well as investor representatives providing you the valuable feedback and possible contacts.
- The two-day Impact Camp as well as the introduction as well as the presentation day with a panel is offered to you by Y-kampus Tampere3 and Tekes with Innovation Scout –project funding.
- You need to pay your own costs for the overnight camp of around 170 euros/per person. This includes the accommodation with the linen as well as tasty food (breakfast, lunch, coffee, dinner) during the two-day camp. Also you will arrange and pay your own/your teams travelling to the countryside venue.
There is place for 12 teams/ideas in the Impact Camp. Language of the camp is English.
Note: application deadline is 17.10.2017.
Leena Köppä, leena.koppa (at) tut.fi