22.5. - 11.9.2018
Klo: 9:30 - 12:30
Paikka: Tampere3 (tbc/workshop)
Sign Up Now and Learn How to Describe the Impact of Your Idea in 5 Efficient Workshops!
The aim of the coaching is to
- Learn the basics on how to think about impact on the society
- Enhance early idea testing and development
- Define the big picture with Impact Canvas tool
- Coaching is targeted especially to research teams with a project idea and a need to describe the impact for the society.
- Impact Coaching will offer you a valuable help to compress the strengths and opportunities of your idea – and to define the best possible funding element for your case.
How and when?
- Vision: Tuesday 22.5.2018, 9:30-12:30 @TUT
- Customer & Solution: Friday 15.6.2018, 9-12 @Tampere3
- Competition: Thursday 16.8.2018, 9-12 @Tampere3
- Team: Tuesday 28.8.2018, 9-12 @Tampere3
- Roadmap – Resourcers and Activities: Tuesday 11.9.2018, 9-12 @Tampere3
What do you need to participate?
- You have a project / research idea, a possible business idea or an invention that inspires you.
- You are ready to invest your time for developing your idea and to be able to attend nearly all the workshops.
- If you already have a team, it is highly recommendable that at least two people from your team will attend the coaching.
Send an e-mail to: leena.koppa (at) tut.fi
There is place for 15 teams/ideas in the coaching workshops. Language of the coaching is English.
Note: application deadline is 15.5.2018.
Leena Köppä, leena.koppa (at) tut.fi